Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions, Cancellation,Transfer & Services Agreement – Updated March 2020
At Mindset Mastery NLP Training & Coaching we are honoured to have you join us for this training. We have found NLP and its applications to be life changing for our business and for our clients who have been able to change their lives and other people’s lives forever. We know with your commitment that this will truly be a life changing experience for you! As for the legal details, we have provided them below! In terms of legal obligations, the following cancellation and transfer policies will be enforced, and your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Cancellation and refund policy: I understand that I have five (5) days to cancel this agreement and have 100% of my deposit refunded. Thereafter, I understand there is no refunds given after 120 hours from the date of the signed enrolment agreement. I understand that if I cannot attend a training, I can attend the same training later within 24 months of the signed enrolment agreement. I understand that this covers the expenses that Mindset Mastery NLP incurs in order to make the training a valuable learning experience for me. All courses & events are non-transferable to another person at any time.
- To secure placement in our courses & events, Mindset Mastery NLP requires either payment in full or an agreed payment plan with a non-refundable deposit.
- If the Client does not wish to pay in full, upfront, then at the sole discretion of Mindset Mastery NLP, the Client must enter into a direct debit agreement with a third-party provider, which is to be introduced by Mindset Mastery NLP.
- The Client may be required to enter into arrangement with third parties in order to allow for the services of Mindset Mastery NLP to be provided. Any such agreements are between the Client and the respective third parties (Debit Success). Mindset Mastery NLP encourages Client to review any terms and conditions prior to acceptance.
- If the client defaults on a payment plan, all recovery costs will be paid in full via a third-party agency
- The client can amend their payment commitments by contacting Mindset Mastery NLP via email or phone prior to the due date agreed.
- If the Client purchases any course via a third party, they are not eligible for a direct refund from Mindset Mastery NLP. The client must contact the third within the 5 day cooling off period.
- If the client is receiving a refund within the 5 day cooling off period and has received their study pack, it must be returned in good condition and the expense of the client.
- In the case of a national emergency, an Act of God, terrorism or a natural disaster, trainings dates or locations may be changed. In this case, no refund will be due. The credit may be transferred to another training.
Food and Accommodation
Pricing on courses is for ‘tuition’ only. Food, travel and accommodation are not included in the event price unless specifically stated in writing by Mindset Mastery NLP.
- Mindset Mastery NLP provides transformational education in Neurolinguistics programming, Time Line Therapy®, Hypnosis and Natural
Therapies to their clients.
- The services provided by Mindset Mastery NLP are merely indicative and general in nature, the advice is not directive, nor does it amount to
counselling, financial, nor legal advice. Any such advice should be sought from a qualified expert.
- The Customer agrees that Mindset Mastery NLP may, in the provision of the services, ask personal questions and make requests for the specific
purpose of reminding the Client of their own, previously provided, intentions. If discussing personals issues may result in a risk to the Client,
then the Client must disclose this prior to engaging the services of Mindset Mastery NLP.
- The Client warrants they are medically fit to undertake the personal development program offered by Mindset Mastery NLP.
- Mindset Mastery NLP acknowledges that any personal information discussed during the provision of the services shall be kept in confidence.
- Mindset Mastery NLP will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees and agents, and any sub-contractors engaged for the purposes of
this agreement, do not make public or disclose the Client information and data which would reasonably be expected to be kept in confidence, unless legally
compelled to do so.
- The Client requests the services at his or her own risk. Mindset Mastery NLP will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a
result of services purchased from Mindset Mastery NLP.
- The Client agrees that any strategies implemented by Mindset Mastery NLP remain the intellectual property of Mindset Mastery NLP and may not
be used outside the terms of this engagement, save for where expressly provided for.
- It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Mindset Mastery NLP by the Client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the services
of the Company.
- The Client is also responsible for the accuracy of their instructions and directions to Mindset Mastery NLP. Mindset Mastery NLP will not accept
responsibility/liability for infringements or inaccuracies caused by any wrongly supplied instructions or materials.
- Mindset Mastery NLP reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any task if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of Mindset Mastery NLP and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by Mindset Mastery NLP.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Clients. Notification will be sent to all Clients at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.