Relationships Day Central Coast – April 28th 2024
April 28, 2024 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pmA$249.00
- Are you seeking more love, connection, and passion with your partner?
- Are you seeking a better connection with self?
- Are you wanting to be in a relationship but just haven’t connected with the right person?
It’s evident in today`s society that many relationships lack connection.
It`s time to put down the devices and phones.
Let us show you how to recharge your relationship.
Carol and Luke are passionate about helping others improve their relationships
Having both been married previously and healed from toxic relationships after their marriages,
they decided the next time round together it was imperative to do things differently.
What will you learn on the day?
- The way you communicate is key to understanding each other’s needs and wants
- The Importance of State
- Learn essential skills and disciplines of love and relationships
- Communication Mastery
- The six human needs
- Understanding Your Apology style
- Decipher the secret language of your partner:
- Learn how to take your relationship to a new level of love and connection
- How to Deepen Love and Connection Daily
- Dealing with conflict
- A fun interactive day
- 13 things that couples do who have great sex lives & much much more!
- Giveaways & Special Offers
Live Music with Special guest artists – Nick Read
ABIA Weddings Australia #1 & #2 Wedding Ceremony & Entertainer
Who is the event for?
- Couples who want to gain knowledge on how to improve all aspects of their relationship
- Couples who are struggling in their relationship & don’t know whether to separate or work it out
- Singles wanting to find love
- Singles happy being single but want a better connection to self
- Couples new to their relationship & want to address communication, love & connections before problems arise
“More than just a workshop, this special event is back by popular demand on the Central Coast”
Mingara Recreational Club
RELATIONSHIP DAY CENTRAL COAST
Sunday April 28th, 2024
9 am – 6pm
Couples & Singles welcome
Buffet Lunch, Tea & Coffee & Afternoon Tea Provided
Early bird prices – $249 pp ( RRP $347 )