Ignite Retreat – Central Coast Feb 16th – 18th ( Couples & Singles )
February 16, 2024 @ 2:00 pm - February 18, 2024 @ 12:00 pmA$1,897.00 – A$2,497.00
IGNITE RELATIONSHIPS RETREAT – A WEEKEND RELATIONSHIPS IMMERSION
Imagine spending a weekend connecting and reconnecting with your partner.
A retreat for those who want to gain knowledge and insight, learn more about each other, and learn more about yourself as an individual.
So many couples these days have become too busy and disconnected.
When we disconnect you not only lose our sense of who you are as individuals but who we are or who we want to be as a couple within our relationship.
What will you learn throughout the retreat?
We will be taking a deep dive into really understanding your own personal relationships.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered:
- Where are you now in your relationship? Discussion & Workshop
- Your vision (for after the retreat) Discussion & Workshop
- Love Languages: Understand the way in which we want to be loved and feel loved. Knowing your partner`s love language is an absolute game changer to the way you communicate. We will spend time deciphering your partner`s secret language. Words of Affirmation, Physical Touch, Acts of Service, Quality time, and Receiving gifts.
- The Relationship Pyramid – The key to lasting passion, Love, and Fulfillment. Know what your partner wants, Give them what they really need, and know what you really want.
- The Power of Polarity and how to Increase It within your relationship. (Exercise /Activity) Understanding “attraction” the feminine energy and the masculine energy.
- Understanding the 8 types of Intimacy Elements of an Intimate Relationship ( Love, Romance, and Sexual Polarity)
- 3 Disciplines of passion
- Leadership & Intimacy for Men
- Intimacy and Flow for Women
- Sound Healing/breathwork
- Tantric couple`s breathwork.
- Fire Ceremony to release all that holds us back
- Group-guided relationship meditation
- Plus much more…
- There will also be time to spend together and separately for reflection, mindfulness and journaling.